Important points about your assignments
- Assignments MUST be completed each week and handed in the following week
- You will receive the questions in writing from each presenter. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure you have the questions from the presenter each night
- Assignments can be written, printed or typed on A4 paper.
- Use only A4 size paper.
- If you type your assignment, you MUST TYPE your name in the top right-hand corner.
- If you hand-write your assignment then HAND-PRINT your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Use only ONE SIDE of the paper.
- Typed assignments are easier to read and preferred by the Magistrate/Judge. (For hand-written assignments, make sure there is a 3 cm margin down the left side of the page).
- ALL assignment should be set out (formatted) the same way (see the box below).
STAPLE the assignment in the top left-hand corner.
- Completed assignments must be handed-in in the following week in an A4 loose-leaf clear plastic sleeve (if you use a folder don't use one with large spiral binding).
- KEEP A PHOTO-COPY of each assignment. Bring them Court because the Magistrate or Judge may ask you questions from any assignment.