Returning to Court Questions
The Co-ordinator (Graham Symes) will brief you on these questions when you hand in your last assignment.
Remember, the Judge/Magistrate can ask you questions from your assignments as well.
- Question 1
- I have a Learner's Permit or a 'P' Plate license. What is the level of alcohol allowed in my body? Before rushing in to answer think about the question. ·
- Question 2
- I am a professional driver and tonight I am going to the Club to celebrate finishing the Program. How many drinks can I have to stay under .02? ·
- Question 3
- You're on 'L's or a 'P' Plate, you have an alcohol level between .00 and .02, what happens? ·
- Question 4
- I'm on full license. What is the level of alcohol allowed in my body? Before rushing in to answer think about the question. ·
- Question 5
- How many alcoholic drinks can a male or female have to remain under .05? Stop and think before you answer.